Frequently asked questions

What is StoryMaker Coffee•Bar?

StoryMaker Coffee•Bar is a restored 1956 Aljo Vintage Camper that we've turned into an unforgetable mobile event bar.

What is "Dry Hire"?

At this time, Colorado State Liquor Laws do not allow a liquor license for mobile businesses. We do not sell alcohol but rather provide a full bar service including the mobile bar, bartenders, mixers, garnishes and ice. We cannot legally provide "cash bar" service either. We will provide consulting for the event beverage menu. However, it is the responsibility of the event host to purchase the alcohol and transport it to the venue.

How much does it cost?

Although each event is unique based on your specific needs, our premium package includes 4 hours of bar rental with up to 2 custom cocktails, coffee service and beer on tap starts at $1000 . Please fill out the form on our booking page for more information and a more accurate quote.

What are the dimensions of the camper?

The camper is 13 feet long X 7.5 feet wide X 9 feet high.
For size clearance, you will need 10 feet wide x 16 ft long and have a flat surface along with clear access for safe placement. Contact us for specific site consultation of needed.

Where do I purchase the alcohol?

We offer menu consultation as part of our service and can connect you with our partner vendors before purchase to help find the best possible prices for each event.

Do you provide non-alcohol services?

Absolutely! StoryMaker is here to host all types of events from birthday parties, weddings, corporate events or any other types of social gatherings. We can customize a fun mocktail or coffee package for your event. We can dream up some amazing memories for you and your guests!

Can we use your camper during our photo shoot?

Yes, but we request a release to use the photos for our own marketing purposes.

What happens if it rains or snows?

We do not offer any insurance for incliment weather. We strongly suggest having a rain plan and an awning available.

Are you certified by the health department?

Absolutley! We are certified through the Weld County Health Department.